Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello!

My name is Raini Stock and I am starting a blog for one of my college classes. The class is called Family Relations and is supposed to help me build a stronger understanding of the ups and downs through the regular (or not so regular) family lifestyle. As I learn my tips and tricks through this course, I will be sharing some of my own thoughts and helpful knowlegable insights I have gained from this class. I hope that you, my readers, may find this blog both entertaining and informative.

Comments are being monitored, but I do appreciate all feedback. I would like to know what you like, dislike, want improved, ect. on this blog, so I can improve my understanding of other family backgrounds and make this blog something great for a community to read.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Raini

No comments:

Post a Comment